Serious Poll: COVID Vaccine

COVID Vaccine, Have you gotten it or do you plan to?

• Been Vaccinated

Votes: 111 31.7%
  • Doing everything I can to get it

Votes: 46 13.1%
  • Will get it when it’s easily available

Votes: 92 26.3%
  • Not sure if I will

Votes: 53 15.1%
  • Never

Votes: 48 13.7%

• Total voters
Agreed it’s like arguing if 50 million jumped off a bridge why wouldn’t you!?!

bridge.png

I, personally, hope the vaccines make everyone infertile. Why would anyone want to bring children into a world full of so many complete morons?
Hate to disappoint you but I got vaccinated a few weeks ago and I have already grown a third testicles and gotten six women pregnant.

I really don’t want it, because I’m in an age bracket with very little deaths, and I think the COVID hype is overblown. That said, I have many travel desires, and fortress Europe (and elsewhere) is undoubtedly going to require it when it reopens to Americans. Might as well.
Ya 500,000 people died, but I’m not one of them so it’s not a big deal. Plus when I was getting my associates from Embry Riddle I ain’t never studied no infectious disease stuff so I don’t think these scientists know what they’re talking about. Plus trump said no big deal and he’s like super smart. Idiots like you are the reason this thing lasted so long, and will last even longer.

Ya 500,000 people died, but I’m not one of them so it’s not a big deal. Plus when I was getting my associates from Embry Riddle I ain’t never studied no infectious disease stuff so I don’t think these scientists know what they’re talking about. Plus trump said no big deal and he’s like super smart. Idiots like you are the reason this thing lasted so long, and will last even longer.
How dare they make a personal health decision to include data about their age, pre-existing conditions, and overall general health! I guess “my body, my choice” only applies to women who want an abortion.

How dare they make a personal health decision to include data about their age, pre-existing conditions, and overall general health! I guess “my body, my choice” only applies to women who want an abortion.
Generally when women decide to get or not get an abortion it doesn’t have an enormous public health implication and affect the lives of the rest of the population. But nice try. Don’t worry man, I’m not trying to take your guns.

Generally when women decide to get or not get an abortion it doesn’t have an enormous public health implication and affect the lives of the rest of the population. But nice try. Don’t worry man, I’m not trying to take your guns.
The risk of serious Covid complications for young people who aren’t obese and don’t have respiratory problems, heart conditions, hypertension, and diabetes is incredibly low. The vaccine isn’t necessary for those people. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom