Postpone academy after already signing?

A little common sense goes a long way.

Leave Henry Alone! ?

crocker2007.jpg

I was more so looking for a tactful answer to say without lying instead of just blatantly asking for a pushed back date and most likely getting the standard hr government circle jerk answer of “you accepted and signed blah blah blah FAA sucks blah blah blah”

I was more so looking for a tactful answer to say without lying instead of just blatantly asking for a pushed back date and most likely getting the standard hr government circle jerk answer of “you accepted and signed blah blah blah FAA sucks blah blah blah”
You can call them. If a family emergency pops up, it’s understandable. They were very chill with me, I had an issue come up and it was worked around.

Just call them and explain the situation. They're human beings and can understand if you have a wedding or something personal going on.

If you want to back pack Europe for a month instead, I'd say it's less likely they'll give you a new date, but you'll never know unless you ask

Call them

A little common sense goes a long way.

I think he should call them

Along this topic, I asked for an alternate date when I was offered basics and my HR rep gave me a few options. I said yes to one and have not heard back yet. I've responded again and called 3 times also leaving a voicemail. The original email said I needed to respond in 2 days so I just want to be sure I've actually been put down for that date but again, I've received no communication since saying "yes, that date works for me". It's been a little over a week. Just want to be sure radio silence like this is normal.

Back
Top Bottom