Priority placement tool questions

J-one-s

Trusted Contributor
So I'm in AK FSS, and the FAA and NATCA claim to be in the process of getting us into the NCEPT. Our Director from DC said that we've finalized what every facility needs, as far as CPC numbers, and the next step is to put together numbers for the priority placement tool.

My questions are: At towers and centers, Does management, solely put these priority placement figures together? Do the regional managers do it, or do the ATMs do it? Do they "collaborate" with natca on this, while putting the numbers together?

FSS management is, in my experience, pretty good to work with, but I don't think they're familiar with how this process is supposed to work. And apparently, I don't either. I just want to know if/how I can help.

So I'm in AK FSS, and the FAA and NATCA claim to be in the process of getting us into the NCEPT. Our Director from DC said that we've finalized what every facility needs, as far as CPC numbers, and the next step is to put together numbers for the priority placement tool.

My questions are: At towers and centers, Does management, solely put these priority placement figures together? Do the regional managers do it, or do the ATMs do it? Do they "collaborate" with natca on this, while putting the numbers together?

FSS management is, in my experience, pretty good to work with, but I don't think they're familiar with how this process is supposed to work. And apparently, I don't either. I just want to know if/how I can help.
Local management (Agency and NATCA) reports their numbers to higher ups. The PPT is made.

Back
Top Bottom