Retirement ProFeds Retirement Seminar

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
With all the people asking about TSP, I've been meaning to post this for a while. Some months back I went to one of the ProFeds seminars. They have local financial advisers host a workshop that covers everything federal retirement related. The advisers have to meet guidelines established by profeds, and that includes two free consultations with no other commitment, where they build a large book full of your information to create a financial/retirement plan. The seminar is free and you can even be excused from a day of work if you fill out an SF-182 and management approves. It covers a lot of topics and is really informative. The presenter I had was also very good. It's not targeted at people who are about to retire, it's for everyone. The sooner you learn, the better. He said the number one comment they get is people saying they wish they had learned this stuff before they were about to retire, because by then its too late to take advantage of everything.

FedImpact.com - Federal Retirement Impact Workshop CSRS/FERS - CSRS FERS Retirement Seminar to find classes. They apparently fill pretty fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom