Question about class times

LordKevin

So I believe there are two different class times, morning and late afternoon. What time do each of these classes start and end? Also, can you choose which class you would like to attend?

Morning classes are 7AM to 3:30 PM.
Night classes are 3:30PM to Midnight.

You don’t get to choose. Your class schedule will be posted when you start basics and across the street.

If you don't have a car and are on one of the transportation routes, does the transportation run for the evening classes.

If you don't have a car and are on one of the transportation routes, does the transportation run for the evening classes.
Yes they do, but i'd bum a ride off a classmate during the evening classes just to get home faster.

So I believe there are two different class times, morning and late afternoon. What time do each of these classes start and end? Also, can you choose which class you would like to attend?
How does the classes schedule times work? I haven't got my full email covering everything yet but was wondering how it works.

How does the classes schedule times work? I haven't got my full email covering everything yet but was wondering how it works.

You’ll receive your schedule when you get to basics and it’ll tell you what weeks are days and which are nights.

Days are 7-3:30PM
Nights are 3:30-midnight

Back
Top Bottom