Recent terminal pass rates

I think infective pattern use is 5 points. But who knows the PA guys would probably nail you for something if you did that

When it came down to it, some just wanted it more than others- you get out, what you put into it. I would also say You need to have the right mind set going into th PAs. You can’t worry about what your other classmates are scoring on their PAs.

Hi,

I am waiting for a class date for terminal and I am all in. My mind is focused and I am a person who if I don't even go and try I will always look back and regret I gave up this opportunity.

That being said I know there is some out there who are interested in the recent pass rates at the academy. If those who have gone through or are going through or are in the know could please update for those of us waiting for classes or have a TOL or CIL. That would be a big help as o know some already have great careers and don't want to give it up for something that has the odds against them.

Again, I am all in. But I am also curious to see the current trend.

Thank you!

My son was in the class that just took their PA's this past week. They had 14 of 16 pass in their class. Hope this helps anyone wondering.

Bob

My class passed 10/18 on Feb 8, there were 3 people that definitely weren't going to make it. The nerves got to a lot of people. Anyone who tells you they weren't nervous is lying. A lot of instructors do tell you things to memorize but you have to understand what is going on and how to solve it. No need to try new things during the PAs. Go with what your lead instructor teaches you, if you understand why you are doing it, you'll be fine. Just have to get past the nerves in the PAs

The nerves got to a lot of people. Anyone who tells you they weren't nervous is lying. A lot of instructors do tell you things to memorize but you have to understand what is going on and how to solve it. No need to try new things during the PAs. Go with what your lead instructor teaches you, if you understand why you are doing it, you'll be fine. Just have to get past the nerves in the PAs

This. PA problems are much easier than the end of the TSS. You're not reinventing the wheel. It's just a big mind game to get over nerves.

Back
Top Bottom