Ridiculous Hardships

They’re “rarely a thing”; as in hardly ever approved.
But it is separate from NCEPT correct? The facilities CPC count would still go down I am assuming but they are guaranteed on getting another controller if the incoming certifies. I would guess they wouldn't allow trainees to move like that.

But it is separate from NCEPT correct? The facilities CPC count would still go down I am assuming but they are guaranteed on getting another controller if the incoming certifies. I would guess they wouldn't allow trainees to move like that.
It’s NCEPT still, with all the same rules/conditions.

So then it's not really a one for one, like a side deal? I just assumed it was something that could be worked out at any point. Maybe I misunderstood how it worked?
SWAPS are considered at the same time NCEPT meets. They are considered after the NCEPT selections have been made. Both facility’s have to be able to release under the new staffing numbers. And that is after and losses they may have taken during the NCEPT panel selections.

SWAPS are considered at the same time NCEPT meets. They are considered after the NCEPT selections have been made. Both facility’s have to be able to release under the new staffing numbers. And that is after and losses they may have taken during the NCEPT panel selections.
So it's pointless and NCEPT is the way

Back
Top Bottom