Robinhood

I use fidelity and recommend it to you guys using robinhood.
Fidelity is very good. I use them. Quick side note-paid/professional $ managers that buy/sell, time the market, consistently, year after year, under perform a standard S&P 500 Index fund. Still fun to mess around with a few individual stocks tho. ? Just not sure I‘m very good at it..ha

Fidelity is very good. I use them. Quick side note-paid/professional $ managers that buy/sell, time the market, consistently, year after year, under perform a standard S&P 500 Index fund. Still fun to mess around with a few individual stocks tho. ? Just not sure I‘m very good at it..ha
All my money is in index funds right now. It’s all about your risk tolerance for sure.

Robinhood sent me a love letter this morning saying they cancelled my GME order. BB and AMC still went through, though (and they're currently down big lol).

Robinhood and others have restricted sales of GME and others, yet GME is still climbing past $420. I wonder how long they can restrict them and what will happen when they lift the restrictions?
Crazy the way Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, restricted trading, God forbid regular Americans (not just the billionaire elite crowd) figure it out and make some $. And I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to say that the ‘establishment’ censors/cancels anything that does not benefit the ruling class; whether it’s free speech or stock trading.

Last edited:
Crazy the way Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, restricted trading, God forbid regular Americans (not just the billionaire elite crowd) figure it out and make some $. And I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to say that the ‘establishment’ censors/cancels anything that does not benefit the ruling class; whether it’s free speech or stock trading.
TDA just raised margin requirements. That's what they're supposed to do with increased volatility to mitigate risk. RH flat out shut off buying.

TDA just raised margin requirements. That's what they're supposed to do with increased volatility to mitigate risk. RH flat out shut off buying.
Yeah right. They just ’restricted trading in the interest of mitigating the risk of their clients’ (read-hedge fund buyers)

This is my favorite article about doge coin.

close second

Make It Rain Money GIF

For sure. Anyone who doubts this should read Jl Collins' manifesto. TSP/Vanguard all the way.

That being said, high-risk options trading well within your risk tolerance is more fun.

I wonder if the same concept can be applied to silver bullion; as in, will there be enough bullion to go around if all options contract gets exercised, or people wanting to exchanges all their silver stock to actually bullion.

It would be nice if one day, we could walk into a bank, hand them 1 oz of silver. After the bank verify its real, we get exactly 1 oz of silver in cryptocurrency, minus any fee to the bank.
Sold what I had in other stocks and joined the craze on Monday. Got my wife involved yesterday afternoon and she bought her very first stock when it was at $150.

All the whiner AG trainees should have used their free time to work a second job for income. AKA: buy $GME!

They're chinese owned unfortunately. Decided to go with fidelity and already submitted the account transfer.
Let me know how you are liking the UI of Fidelity compared to RH. I tried WeBull and it looks like a whole other language that I don't want to take the time to learn; it's definitely not for a plebian like me who only wants to drop $200 on stocks every other month since I can't travel to Vegas and put it on the blackjack table.

Let me know how you are liking the UI of Fidelity compared to RH. I tried WeBull and it looks like a whole other language that I don't want to take the time to learn; it's definitely not for a plebian like me who only wants to drop $200 on stocks every other month since I can't travel to Vegas and put it on the blackjack table.
RH definitely has the best UI. Fidelity is ok but a little more clunky

Fidelity is easy to use to buy/sell stocks. I don’t play options so I don’t know much about that. The only downsides compared to RH is you don’t get confetti when you buy something and you don’t get a free stonk.

Back
Top Bottom