Robinhood

I jumped in yesterday at $70. Riding it to the moon! ?‍?
Sold what I had in other stocks and joined the craze on Monday. Got my wife involved yesterday afternoon and she bought her very first stock when it was at $150.

All the whiner AG trainees should have used their free time to work a second job for income. AKA: buy $GME!

I’m thinking now is a good time to buy other good companies you believe in that are selling off while all the craze is happening with YOLO stocks
yeah I'm planning on doing just that. you could watch the short covering happen this morning with everything else selling off

I bought in for $100 into GME @250 tonight... it ain't much but at least I'm a part of it now! Lots of people saying that the real squeeze will happen on Friday and to sell first thing on Monday

yeah I'm planning on doing just that. you could watch the short covering happen this morning with everything else selling off
I’m doing something similar and dumping a few thousand into OTM calls on nearly bankrupt cellphone companies from the 90s.

Tomorrow gonna be nuts son!
Do I want to lose the $150 I just divided equally between GME, BB, and AMC?

Absolutely not. I like those stocks, that's why I bought them.

Theoretically I would gladly pay that small price if it Thanos-snaps a couple hedge funds out of existence. F*ck 'em. F*ck 'em without their consent and in front of their crying parents.

Tomorrow gonna be nuts son!
Robinhood sent me a love letter this morning saying they cancelled my GME order. BB and AMC still went through, though (and they're currently down big lol).

Robinhood and others have restricted sales of GME and others, yet GME is still climbing past $420. I wonder how long they can restrict them and what will happen when they lift the restrictions?

So once my current options close i'm going to leave robinhood. Whats the best trading broker for options trading that won't cut off trading like a lot are doing now?

Do I want to lose the $150 I just divided equally between GME, BB, and AMC?

Absolutely not. I like those stocks, that's why I bought them.

Theoretically I would gladly pay that small price if it Thanos-snaps a couple hedge funds out of existence. F*ck 'em. F*ck 'em without their consent and in front of their crying parents.
So once my current options close i'm going to leave robinhood. Whats the best trading broker for options trading that won't cut off trading like a lot are doing now?
Looks like WeBull

Back
Top Bottom