RTF RTF class Dec 1 2020

Word on the street is that NATCA is pushing for these classes to be cancelled, and they are not in agreement with sending y'all to OKC with a Covid spike going on. I'm not giving names or anything but this was said by someone with knowledge of what goes with on within the NEB.
They should be canceled.
Work on those quotes.

IDK some people are perfectly fine with taking the class now. IMO if the facility can lose the body and the person going is fine and quarantining before they get back to there facility let them have at it.

Work on those quotes.

IDK some people are perfectly fine with taking the class now. IMO if the facility can lose the body and the person going is fine and quarantining before they get back to there facility let them have at it.
idk what happened

These RTF classes were canceled. There is nothing scheduled to replace them. Only radar courses happening are for the new-hires on the TETRA path.
For those scheduled in these classes, did you hear anything?

These RTF classes were canceled. There is nothing scheduled to replace them. Only radar courses happening are for the new-hires on the TETRA path.
Not really sure what you’re asking, but I’m in RTF right now on the TETRA path. I’m part of the N90 bid. There’s definitely classes going on, but as far as class scheduling goes: they don’t tell us anything. I don’t think the instructors know. They just show up when they’re told, just like us.

Not really sure what you’re asking, but I’m in RTF right now on the TETRA path. I’m part of the N90 bid. There’s definitely classes going on, but as far as class scheduling goes: they don’t tell us anything. I don’t think the instructors know. They just show up when they’re told, just like us.
Sigh

I'm not in one of these classes, but from what I've heard NATCA made a push for them to be cancelled since COVID cases are going up

I'm not in one of these classes, but from what I've heard NATCA made a push for them to be cancelled since COVID cases are going up
How about waivers for RTF, instead of attending at OKC is it possible to get waiver approved to do in in house, at your facility?

How about waivers for RTF, instead of attending at OKC is it possible to get waiver approved to do in in house, at your facility?
I'm interested in this as well. I'm the training rep for my area. We have one guy (for now) parked on data waiting for a date. I do believe that the facility wants to get these people going as soon as possible, and aren't slow rolling them. But, if there is any sort of voodoo magic one of you have used at your facility to expedite this process, I'm all ears.

Word on the street is that NATCA is pushing for these classes to be cancelled, and they are not in agreement with sending y'all to OKC with a Covid spike going on. I'm not giving names or anything but this was said by someone with knowledge of what goes with on within the NEB.
what!? NATCA fighting against trainees? no friggin way.

If there's someone that needs an RTF class, there will be no waivers given out.
The three Directors of Operation (West/Central/East) don't support letting a facility teach an RTF class. If that changes, then there's a possibility of waivers being approved from the VP level. No RTF (other than new-hire) until probably February at the earliest. Don't want to have people travel when the covid cases are spiking, and they'll just continue to rise through January.

If there's someone that needs an RTF class, there will be no waivers given out.
The three Directors of Operation (West/Central/East) don't support letting a facility teach an RTF class. If that changes, then there's a possibility of waivers being approved from the VP level. No RTF (other than new-hire) until probably February at the earliest. Don't want to have people travel when the covid cases are spiking, and they'll just continue to rise through January.
#stingerinsights #alwaysveryuseful #thankyoustinger

Back
Top Bottom