RVA and Midwest

SconnieBoy

Hello, Does anyone have Information on RVA or Midwest for contract ATC. I would be interested In either. Any one who works or has worked with one of these companies. Please message me I have A few questions.

This has to be the most general question I’ve ever seen, but I’m bored so I’ll bite. I’ve worked for both contractors, so what are your questions? Ask them publicly so other people can learn.
It is the most common I’m sure but too lazy to look for it.
Just seeing if there is Pay difference between the two, what is the pay per hour, overtime pay(if any) weekend pay, holiday pay. Healthcare? Just Pros and Cons of Contract Tower I suppose

It is the most common I’m sure but too lazy to look for it.
Just seeing if there is Pay difference between the two, what is the pay per hour, overtime pay(if any) weekend pay, holiday pay. Healthcare? Just Pros and Cons of Contract Tower I suppose
Your main three contractors in the states are going to be Serco, Midwest, and RVA. Serco has most of the towers in the western half of the country, while Midwest and RVA are scattered through the eastern and central regions, with RVA having a couple out west. All of them offer OT, weekend, night, and holiday pay from my experience. Harder to staff facilities and HCOL areas will usually pay a little more (Alaska, Jackson Hole, Hawaii, etc). Each facility will vary in pay, but you're gonna be looking at roughly $25-35 an hour, give or take. Each contractor offers health insurance as well. Serco lists available locations along with pay on their website if you wanted to take a glance.

As far as an exhaustive list of pros and cons, it doesn't exist; one mans pros are another mans cons. If it were me, I would choose an FCT based on the location I want to be at for a while. It's not worth an extra two dollars an hour to be stuck in bum fuck Nebraska if that's not where you want to be. If I had to rank them, Serco was the worst of the 3 contractors to work for, but everyone has their own experience.

Back
Top Bottom