RVA Hiring

Gohan

Does anyone know how long RVA usually takes to reach out about vacancies? Their application process seems to be just apply and sit tight with no way of talking to an area manager or any POC. Still have some time to wait but if I won't hear back about anything within the next 2 months it seems safer to just take a spot with Midwest or serco. Any information is appreciated, thanks!

Have you contacted the facility/atm to see if they even have openings? Last I knew about rva is they left everything up regardless of whether they have any openings or not.

Have you contacted the facility/atm to see if they even have openings? Last I knew about rva is they left everything up regardless of whether they have any openings or not.
I have not, I didn't know if that's what they were referencing about contacting about application status but it would make more sense that I know what facility even has an opening rather than submitting 15 applications for places not hiring.

It depends on the facility, and time of day I guess. I was hired by RVA about two years ago, never talked to the ATM until after I was hired to let them know when I could start. However, at my current facility the ATM and Area manager have done multiple interviews, I guess it just depends where you want to go and what type of openings they have.

It depends on the facility, and time of day I guess. I was hired by RVA about two years ago, never talked to the ATM until after I was hired to let them know when I could start. However, at my current facility the ATM and Area manager have done multiple interviews, I guess it just depends where you want to go and what type of openings they have.
About how long did it take for you to hear back when you initially applied?

About how long did it take for you to hear back when you initially applied?
I heard back for three different towers, one took about 1-2 weeks for a manager position, then the other two were controller positions, one took about a month after my application, and the other took probably 3-4 months.

I applied to RVA in May of 2023. In January of 2024 I received an email from the regional manager with 7 positions that I could go to of my choice upon completion of an interview etc. It takes time, I was also put into this giant group chat by an atm saying he has a spot open and if anyone wants it to message him… weirdest process.

Back
Top Bottom