Save pay DOD to FAA

TushingPin

Trusted Contributor
I thought you saved pay and there was a time limit on when you would still pay. But allegedly if you leave the DOD job before FAA you just start at D1? (Or ag or whatever a prior experience starts at). Anyone have a reg for this?

I thought you saved pay and there was a time limit on when you would still pay. But allegedly if you leave the DOD job before FAA you just start at D1? (Or ag or whatever a prior experience starts at). Anyone have a reg for this?
You start where ever your pay falls within the band up the top of D3 (cpc min) but you’re technically D1 or D2, as you train and certify you change from D1 to D2 and get either the next band of or 6% (whichever is higher). The continues until you CpC, if you’re at the top of D3 then you get a 6% raise or 8% depending on the facility level.

This is cover is the CBA under pay

You start where ever your pay falls within the band up the top of D3 (cpc min) but you’re technically D1 or D2, as you train and certify you change from D1 to D2 and get either the next band of or 6% (whichever is higher). The continues until you CpC, if you’re at the top of D3 then you get a 6% raise or 8% depending on the facility level.

I understand that. I guess I should be more specific. I have a dod job, I quit dod job, go to FAA 3 months later. Do I still save pay?

Not true look at page 205 e. (b)
You will be within the CPC band as a re entrant unless of course you quit as a developmental

Not true look at page 205 e. (b)
You will be within the CPC band as a re entrant unless of course you quit as a developmental
I don’t think they’ve ever been employed by FAA.
I understand that. I guess I should be more specific. I have a dod job, I quit dod job, go to FAA 3 months later. Do I still save pay?
Yes. You save pay. They’ll ask for an SF50 and that’s how they’ll determine your pay.

I don’t think they’ve ever been employed by FAA.

Yes. You save pay. They’ll ask for an SF50 and that’s how they’ll determine your pay.
Even if there's a break in service? If so do you have a reference. This is in line with what I thought originally

Back
Top Bottom