SCT

SCT is an amazing place to work. I work in Coast- we all get along in our area for the most part, the traffic is diverse, the union activity is great. I’ve worked at ZDV, SNA and SCT and it’s my favorite facility out of the 3!

Where are some of the more popular towns, neighborhoods the controllers live? I would assume it’s East of the tracon like Poway or even Ramona?

Where are some of the more popular towns, neighborhoods the controllers live? I would assume it’s East of the tracon like Poway or even Ramona?

Sabre Springs, Tierrasanta, Escondido, Kearny Mesa, Mira Mesa, downtown, Sorrento Valley, Misson Valley, NTC, PB, Temecula. So basically all over.
It's all great, it's just what can you afford. Do you have a partner/roommate who also brings in big money? SD is one of the most expensive places.

Anyone working or that has worked here that knows the kind of work schedule one can expect here?

Ever pick up from low level up/downs?? From the SoCal area and really wanting to get home but stuck at a 5
They've been forced to lately because they need more people than are eligible to go here. They've taken plenty of low level guys in the last 3 panels, many of whom had 0 radar experience. If you have radar experience, even low level, and reach out to the rep, you have a good chance.

Back
Top Bottom