Seniority start date

Only contract towers that had NATCA have earlier seniority than their first FAA day. If you were a contract tower without NATCA then your time would start your first day like everyone else as far as I know.

Only contract towers that had NATCA have earlier seniority than their first FAA day. If you were a contract tower without NATCA then your time would start your first day like everyone else as far as I know.
If that contract tower became NATCA after you left, the time you spent at that facility counts as NATCA time.

As far as I am concerned NATCA sold out its BUEs in order to gain more reach/members etc. Very disappointing.

It should simply be time as ATCS, as a federal employee, with the FAA. No contract time. No DOD civilian time. No military time. Strictly FAA ATCS 2152 time.

I 10000000% agree. We had an issue with a guy who was contract with Serco, got hired and jumped like 10 people in seniority because his tower was represented by NATCA.

I feel like that is a recipe for disaster. TB is for that late night drunken feast, not to keep drinking while eating it hah.

Back
Top Bottom