Shoot The Shit

32andBelow

Legendary Member
You can see my earlier post where I predicted this let me see if I can find it for you
He can’t answer even the most softball of “hostile” question. You better at least be prepared to just gaslight everyone on your crazy positions.

he blames Biden for not doing a national mask mandate. He’s not in charge of anything! Lmao

Phillytroll69

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
JNU Juneau Tower
He can’t answer even the most softball of “hostile” question. You better at least be prepared to just gaslight everyone on your crazy positions.

he blames Biden for not doing a national mask mandate. He’s not in charge of anything! Lmao
Bro help me find my post where I had a picture of trumps twitter wearing a mask and Joe biden not wearing one this thread is huge

You can see my earlier post where I predicted this let me see if I can find it for you

CF

Legendary Member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Member when Trump just like tweeted covfefe instead of sterilizing immigrants
I’ve always thought the “abolish ICE” is a little over the top but man if that shit turns out to be true then they need to blow that shit up and start over.

32andBelow

Legendary Member

Dr. Disrespect

Trusted Contributor
Who has already got their zoom link to the big:

NATCA Town Hall:

Inclusion: Fostering an inclusive culture that promises diversity, involvement and belonging.
Thursday, Sept. 17, 5 PM ET

DankVectorz

Legendary Member
FAA
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
you ever read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States? Hardly a time in history we weren't the bad guys. He lays it on a little thick but it's all in there.
oh I’m well aware of our history. One can argue quite legitimately that until at least the 1960’s and the end of Jim Crow, the US was no better, and often times worse, than 1930’s Nazi Germany.