Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a rough start but their flying out like 50k people a day now
Sure they are. And I am sure you think we are selling the Taliban all of the equipment/arms left behind. Oh and now they are saying less than 1000 Americans left in country. Sometimes the more you say the more difficult it is to even read your posts

Wait, are you suggesting that your man Joe cutting off the pipeline has zero to do with current gas prices or our dependence on foreign oil? Surely you jest
Oh you are talking about the ransomware attack on that pipeline a few months back? Yes. Totally Joe Biden's fault. I mean fuck it happened on his watch it's his fault, the senile old guy is also an expert hacker, a cyber magician. Guess we can blame Trump for oir shitty covid response, all the protest related violence under his watch, all the government grift while he was in office etc.

Wait he actually had a direct hand in a lot of that. Bad examples.

So by that logic an infrastructure attack counts as terrorism still right? Shit boys off to Lithuania we go Maybe my son can fight there too.

What oil did the libs shut down in the us?
with the stroke of a pen he canceled Keystone. Then he put a ‘temporary’ ban on drilling in ANWR. Also halted energy development on federal land, and shut down the 80M acre oil lease sale screwing the Louisiana oil and gas industry. That enough? This has had a direct effect on pump prices

with the stroke of a pen he canceled Keystone. Then he put a ‘temporary’ ban on drilling in ANWR. Also halted energy development on federal land, and shut down the 80M acre oil lease sale screwing the Louisiana oil and gas industry. That enough? This has had a direct effect on pump prices
Ok so we were oil dependent before joe. But now we are not because he canceled things that didn’t exist yet? That’s some big brain logic.

Oh you are talking about the ransomware attack on that pipeline a few months back? Yes. Totally Joe Biden's fault. I mean fuck it happened on his watch it's his fault, the senile old guy is also an expert hacker, a cyber magician. Guess we can blame Trump for oir shitty covid response, all the protest related violence under his watch, all the government grift while he was in office etc.

Wait he actually had a direct hand in a lot of that. Bad examples.

So by that logic an infrastructure attack counts as terrorism still right? Shit boys off to Lithuania we go Maybe my son can fight there too.
Did you miss the fact perhaps that he signed an EO to kill Keystone? This really is getting tiring lol

Yes, and I'm totally okay with all of those things as an outdoorsman and believer that the tribes that don't want a leaky pipeline on thier land should have a say, property rights and such.

And no, agreeing with something doesn't make me "in the bag" for biden.

Ummmm, no. Things like Keystone and ANWR have been around for a little while now…
Keystone pipeline never shipped oil. And wells that were never built in ANWR never prouded oil. But you say we were energy dependent just 6 months ago. So what the fuck are you talking about

How the fuck does canceling something that didn’t exist change our oil production
The pipeline, well underway as you surely know, and btw creating jobs, was to carry millions of gallons of oil from Canada to refineries in the US. It was axed to appease the environmental movement. And just to be clear, oil Will make it to the market place. Now it will just come from outside the US, where they’re ever so concerned about environmental issues.

The pipeline, well underway as you surely know, and btw creating jobs, was to carry millions of gallons of oil from Canada to refineries in the US. It was axed to appease the environmental movement. And just to be clear, oil Will make it to the market place. Now it will just come from outside the US, where they’re ever so concerned about environmental issues.
You said we were energy independent 6 months ago. The pipeline wasn’t shipping oil 6 months ago. WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT.

You said we were energy independent 6 months ago. The pipeline wasn’t shipping oil 6 months ago. WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT.
Try to pay attention. The US was energy independent in 2019. Based on halting gas and oil leases, the stop on off shore fossil fuel authorization, hacking ANWR, etc, the US will now again import more oil than it exports In 2021. This makes us more dependent on foreign oil, surely you can see that

Try to pay attention. The US was energy independent in 2019. Based on halting gas and oil leases, the stop on off shore fossil fuel authorization, hacking ANWR, etc, the US will now again import more oil than it exports In 2021. This makes us more dependent on foreign oil, surely you can see that
You haven’t listened any in production oil fields that Biden has shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom