Job Listing ST-11385769-22-SAW (NAS Key West)

The post is about an open job listing or offer
Pay isn’t terrible, now comparable to FAA Level 11/12 money definitely not. The thing is you reach a point in your life where QOL is more important along with spot leave/weekends/holidays instead of slaving away for the big green weenie. Retirement isn’t any good if you aren’t around to enjoy it.
Old faa guy once told me "you can't put a price on happiness" and yet to this day I keep trying to. But as tosh says...

Money doesn’t buy happiness.” Uh, do you live in America? ‘Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner

Old faa guy once told me "you can't put a price on happiness" and yet to this day I keep trying to. But as tosh says...

Money doesn’t buy happiness.” Uh, do you live in America? ‘Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner
But can you take leave to use said waverunner?

I really don’t understand why they open some bids to everyone, and some only to former/current military

I haven’t seen those. My understanding is they open for everyone but they already know who they wanna hire (hook ups)
This job and most DOD jobs posted are, we are excepted service and it’s only open to former/current competitive service employees

Back
Top Bottom