Switch from terminal to en route

When I asked my rep if I could be switched to terminal, I was told "no," and I was also told that if I were to postpone my start date that I would be offered the same track, so the answer to your question is you can try asking, but the answer is most likely going to be a firm "no."

Anyone know if this is possible? Been waiting for a long time, over a year and a half..and if the next class that’s available is en route was wondering if HR would be willing to switch me.
Regardless what everyone else has said, when I was on Zoom waiting to get a firm date to head to OKC, we had a guy switch from terminal to en route. We asked how and why. He said the list of places he could end up with en route was better, and he simply called and asked, and had it granted.

At the time we were also getting the first 13 non-radar lessons on repeat, and he joined us with about a week to go.

Regardless what everyone else has said, when I was on Zoom waiting to get a firm date to head to OKC, we had a guy switch from terminal to en route. We asked how and why. He said the list of places he could end up with en route was better, and he simply called and asked, and had it granted.

At the time we were also getting the first 13 non-radar lessons on repeat, and he joined us with about a week to go.
Gotcha, was this recent?

When I asked my rep if I could be switched to terminal, I was told "no," and I was also told that if I were to postpone my start date that I would be offered the same track, so the answer to your question is you can try asking, but the answer is most likely going to be a firm "no."
It’s been done. But it’s not going to be to do a favor to you. More like when you call right after some guy just dropped out of an en route class that starts next week and they might offer it to you to fill the class.

Back
Top Bottom