Terminal Terminal 5/13

I got this class too, also down to stay at Kim's.
I called and she said she had availability and asked me to submit the ATC book your stay thing on her website. From what I gather, she tries to keep people with the same class in the same house. We might be roommates.

Alright I haven't received it yet either, but I am gonna go ahead and submit that form at Kim's website as well to get in there early. Did you choose the Three Person shared option?

Definitely will! I’m at a CTI school right now and my professor was an instructor at the academy for many years and said to have these aircraft we use down there memorized early because it will make it much easier when we go over wake turbulence so wanted to share with you guys! Also which chapters to have looked over in the 7110.65x2308DA5466E8-F463-4E44-95F0-20C39501E654.png

Last edited:
Definitely will! I’m at a CTI school right now and my professor was an instructor at the academy for many years and said to have these aircraft we use down there memorized early because it will make it much easier when we go over wake turbulence so wanted to share with you guys! Also which chapters to have looked over in the 7110.65xView attachment 2308View attachment 2309
At the bottom of this post:
Overview of Initial Tower
is an excel file with all the Academy callsigns and types used in the tower classes. There was recently a push to update callsigns and types, but I'm not sure how far they've gotten.

Moving my family with me so probably will be crowding into an apt that offers short term lease. You Kim's tenants down with hosting study group at your place?

Anyone have any luck with booking with faarooms.com for Anatole? I'm playing catch with a well right now

Back
Top Bottom