Terminal Terminal 5/13

I am currently staying at Kim’s great for family, also you all will have the correct info you need to pass when you get here with ample time to do it as well. Basics is easy, I have my last PA next Friday then to our next facilities. If you have any questions just email me [email protected]

What are you guys studying ahead of time? As was mentioned above, I’ve been familiarizing myself with the various aircrafts we will use at AAC. What else you guys taking a look at?

What are you guys studying ahead of time? As was mentioned above, I’ve been familiarizing myself with the various aircrafts we will use at AAC. What else you guys taking a look at?
I've been wanting to look at the study guides on this website but I am on vacation and I have been having a blast before getting to OKC so if I have any down time until then I will buy those and get some study time in. If not, I'm letting loose cause I won't have a chance in the foreseeable future lol

Also for the wake turbulence guy, most of the air carriers are easy. You'll want to remember small+ dudes for touch and go guys.

Just think KFC Bud Light:
King Air
Falcon
Citation
Beech Jet
Lear

Those are the harder ones that will break your sep on departure if you dont remember them.

Not to barge in (as I’m not in your class), but I wouldn’t worry too much about memorizing the .65. They’ll teach you everything from the ground up in basics. You’re already gonna be bored in basics so enjoy your last couple weeks of freedom from studying.

Also to follow up on Erick, basics is the easiest part so enjoy it. And tower cab is not even close to .65, it's very specific with academy rules. Learn the academy rules not the .65 rules.

Back
Top Bottom