Terminal Terminal Basics 12/29

Did either of you get an in processing email from HR or the FAA? For my 1/15 class I was told I would get one of these emails 3-4 weeks before my class date. I was assuming I’d get the FOL before this one.

Did either of you get an in processing email from HR or the FAA? For my 1/15 class I was told I would get one of these emails 3-4 weeks before my class date. I was assuming I’d get the FOL before this one.
Just received everything earlier this week after about a month since receiving a class date. I wouldn't stress it.

Is everyone in this class from the OTS bid 2019? Just trying to see how behind they are
Yes.

Just received everything earlier this week after about a month since receiving a class date. I wouldn't stress it.
Cool thanks. I just want the formal offer letter so that I can throw my two weeks in at my job and take the holidays off.

Received the firm offer letter and the rescheduled drug test date. Schnej3 I’ve glanced at the housing situation but it’s looking like a few more months before OKC so I’ll look more into it as basics goes on. Rok welcome aboard!

I am hearing mixed things. I suppose when I get to the point of a FOL/class date I will have the answers I seek. But I was hoping maybe someone has some info on this. Are ATC hires currently going to the academy in OKC? I have heard that due to COVID it is now online. If it is online, how is that being administered? Are we still going to the academy, staying home, going to our nearest FAA facility, or maybe even going to our actual facility (if you have one designated).

Any info is much appreciated. TIA

I am hearing mixed things. I suppose when I get to the point of a FOL/class date I will have the answers I seek. But I was hoping maybe someone has some info on this. Are ATC hires currently going to the academy in OKC? I have heard that due to COVID it is now online. If it is online, how is that being administered? Are we still going to the academy, staying home, going to our nearest FAA facility, or maybe even going to our actual facility (if you have one designated).

Any info is much appreciated. TIA
Basics is online. Then you will go to the academy where you will finish off your tower training .

Back
Top Bottom