Terminal Terminal Basics 12/29

Any body know whether we are paid between online basics and our Oklahoma date? Also, are we paid locality while online? TIA
Yes you get paid every single day from the day you swear in, even if you have a break between basics and the academy. No per diem while doing online basics.

I just got my issued iPad in the mail for basics...I have a couple questions one of you might know.
Do we have to use the iPad for our meetings/school work or can we use a home computer if we have one?
Another thing how long are we keeping these?

I just got my issued iPad in the mail for basics...I have a couple questions one of you might know.
Do we have to use the iPad for our meetings/school work or can we use a home computer if we have one?
Another thing how long are we keeping these?
You can use whatever, but they’ll have some exercises where you write on strips when you get to the phase after basics. iPad is better than a mouse for that.

Also, you’ll be keeping them a looooooong time.

Anyone else having issues with the iPad remote management portion of the setup not showing up at all as well?
I did. I called the Help Desk and got the Remote Management portion to show up, but now when I try to enter my credentials it says my credentials are either missing or wrong.

I did. I called the Help Desk and got the Remote Management portion to show up, but now when I try to enter my credentials it says my credentials are either missing or wrong.
I waited a few hours after the last email CM sent and I’m all set now. Yours as well?

still not able to get my credentials working either. Anybody able to figure a reason why there’s wasn’t working? I might just have to call for help

Back
Top Bottom