Terminal Class pass rate

How do you feel about being so isolated up there, Alaska I think would be really neat in the summer, but those winters would keep me away if I could help it
Summer is awesome. Winter is cold and dark but there are things to do during winter. I would hardly call it isolated up here. The valley has around 100k people in it between the city and military.

Summer is awesome. Winter is cold and dark but there are things to do during winter. I would hardly call it isolated up here. The valley has around 100k people in it between the city and military.
That is more than I would have guessed just by looking at a map, but I also meant in terms from the rest of the US, but you make it sound not too bad so far

That is more than I would have guessed just by looking at a map, but I also meant in terms from the rest of the US, but you make it sound not too bad so far
It just depends on your definition of it I guess. During summer we have daily flights to ANC, SEA, ORD and MSP and a weekly flight to EDDF Frankfurt Germany. In winter you can get direct to SEA and ANC. In 24 hours you can be anywhere in the US.

It just depends on your definition of it I guess. During summer we have daily flights to ANC, SEA, ORD and MSP and a weekly flight to EDDF Frankfurt Germany. In winter you can get direct to SEA and ANC. In 24 hours you can be anywhere in the US.
I'd be curious how the loads are on that Frankfurt leg to justify it, minus the military.

Back
Top Bottom