Time Requirement to Transfer

My last trainee at ZDV was on his last radar sector as a developmental. I gave him my ERR paperwork to copy, and he got picked up literally the month he checked out, as they actually had to update his ERR during the manager ranking to CPC instead of developmental.

I also got out on that one. I helped my competition who was also my trainee. Beat that fuckers.
This is great that you helped that person. A little unique however as there was about a 2 year window where ZDV had more releases slots than outbound ERRs so there was no actual competition to leave. An extremely rare dynamic.

This is great that you helped that person. A little unique however as there was about a 2 year window where ZDV had more releases slots than outbound ERRs so there was no actual competition to leave. An extremely rare dynamic.
Not completely true. On the bid I got out on, 2 people together were trying to get to TPA and one didn’t get it so the other turned it down.

Other people also turned down offers in this period. Not a fan of this. So obviously some competition.

I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t think I was pretty much surely getting out though. The facility I put in for was high on the priority list (I don’t think they should have been as high as they were) and I wasn’t a piece of shit. Asshole, yes.

I also had a swap back out on me for one place the round before when I could have ERR’d there and took the raise and fucked him over, but didn’t. Let that be a lesson.

Lastly I got out of ZNY pre NCEPT after a decade on an ERR during a narrow window that seemed to be like a Haley’s Comet appearance for releases.

All Without a hardship, supervisor bid, TMU bid or fake harassment deal. That’s more unique.

Last edited:
Not completely true. On the bid I got out on, 2 people together were trying to get to TPA and one didn’t get it so the other turned it down.

Other people also turned down offers in this period. Not a fan of this. So obviously some competition.

I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t think I was pretty much surely getting out though. The facility I put in for was high on the priority list (I don’t think they should have been as high as they were) and I wasn’t a piece of shit. Asshole, yes.

I also had a swap back out on me for one place the round before when I could have ERR’d there and took the raise and fucked him over, but didn’t. Let that be a lesson.

Lastly I got out of ZNY pre NCEPT after a decade on an ERR during a narrow window that seemed to be like a Haley’s Comet appearance for releases.

All Without a hardship, supervisor bid, TMU bid or fake harassment deal. That’s more unique.
Impressive about the ZNY piece yes, but not really a fair comparison to how things are now.

Back
Top Bottom