Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone who says it’s too dangerous for them to go to work because of a lifestyle choice shouldn’t be expected to change their lifestyle if they expect free leave?
Reword this for me, I think I know what you mean but some clarification would help.

Reword this for me, I think I know what you mean but some clarification would help.
If someone wants to be 400lbs then be 400lbs. I don’t really care. You will have to ultimately deal with those consequences. But if you’re saying you want free leave because you are high risk due to the choices you make then you should be willing to make different choices or otherwise return to work.

So someone who says it’s too dangerous for them to go to work because of a lifestyle choice shouldn’t be expected to change their lifestyle if they expect free leave?
My personal opinion but I respect the high risks that stayed out and decided to retrain over the ones that were out because they were too fat and immediately returned when that were told they’d have to fully retrain. I’ve also got no actual problem with trainees getting EA, because it does suck.

If someone wants to be 400lbs then be 400lbs. I don’t really care. You will have to ultimately deal with those consequences. But if you’re saying you want free leave because you are high risk due to the choices you make then you should be willing to make different choices or otherwise return to work.
The faa should just end ea and make everyone work. Not take away peoples leave cus it hurts your feelings

Lol. The 3000 posts from you over the last 12 months prove you don’t mind your own business. You would bitch on here 10x per hour if your training just got suspended because too many went out on EA due to obesity and then you see them all downing a triple bacon burger.
I’d be bitching about not training which would be MY business. See the difference.

I’d be bitching about not training which would be MY business. See the difference.
People on EA are reducing the leave opportunities for everyone else to use. But you’re too stupid to understand that. Maybe you will when you finally checkout and have to bid as a CPC. Now go ahead and tell the world how bidding is done at Salt Lake as if anyone gives a shit.

People on EA are reducing the leave opportunities for everyone else to use. But you’re too stupid to understand that. Maybe you will when you finally checkout and have to bid as a CPC. Now go ahead and tell the world how bidding is done at Salt Lake as if anyone gives a shit.
Why tf are you doxxing me. This thread is insane. Take sick leave away from trainees. Like wtf?

people should be training and certifying then more leave would be available. Not training is fucking everything up.

Why tf are you doxxing me. This thread is insane. Take sick leave away from trainees. Like wtf?

people should be training and certifying then more leave would be available. Not training is fucking everything up.
I never said take away leave from trainees who are being forced on EA. Quote me where I supported anything even remotely close.

The guy who said they’ll be a ton of use or leave later this year...that’s 100%. Sorry, you are technically #1 for leave on 12/24 but Johnny has use or lose so he’s the priority.

The only leave I think about is mine. I certainly don’t spend time thinking up new ways we can start being meaner to fat people or who should have the potential to earn leave in a govt. job. Everyone’s happy to tell trainees on EA to get a hobby, how about if you don’t believe in job security for normal people, you quit and find some other shit hole to complain in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom