Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinger

Forum Sage
Announced today on the manager's telecon by Jeffrey Vincent: All 2152 training suspended until April 15th at which point we will revisit it.

I assume that means us Developments who were sent home won’t be recalled until at least that date? Wow, I’m gonna go crazy in my apartment.

Announced today on the manager's telecon by Jeffrey Vincent: All 2152 training suspended until April 15th at which point we will revisit it.
Has there been any word about new direct to facility hires that are scheduled to start in the next couple weeks?

Has there been any word about new direct to facility hires that are scheduled to start in the next couple weeks?
Not that I know of directly. But I'd expect to still have your start date stay the same, just you'll be placed immediately on Admin Leave and told to not come in until called with further instructions.

Does that mean trainees won’t be recalled until at least the 15th? Or does that just mean trainees could be recalled before then, but no training will happen until at least that date?

Does that mean trainees won’t be recalled until at least the 15th? Or does that just mean trainees could be recalled before then, but no training will happen until at least that date?
I think everything is going to depend what king trump says. He makes it sound like he’s just gonna force everyone back to work.

IF we come back at the 15th that wouldn’t have been 30 days for me, would I get spool up time?

Why would you?
Just curious, I know someone said something about training interrupted for 30 days you get spool up time and I remember reading the article. Don’t know if it was something discussed during their telecon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom