Retirement TSP strategy

Am I the only one who uses blooom? I pay then $10 a month and they move my tsp around every quarter or so. My PIP was 26% last year... My PIP right now is 2.97%. I highly recommend them.

I want to know more about this. What, do you give them your TSP password or something? There's that warning about gov't website, only TSP participants may access, yadda, yadda. How does one get around those terms?

I see you posted a referral link with a 15+% discount. Are you being compensated when people sign up through that link?

I am actually curious about the service though. I've read through the FAQ and all but I'd like more anecdotal information and more figures if able.

I want to know more about this. What, do you give them your TSP password or something? There's that warning about gov't website, only TSP participants may access, yadda, yadda. How does one get around those terms?

I see you posted a referral link with a 15+% discount. Are you being compensated when people sign up through that link?

I am actually curious about the service though. I've read through the FAQ and all but I'd like more anecdotal information and more figures if able.
The tsp has like 5 funds. I’m not sure how dynamic you can really be in this thing.

you don't have to give them your password they will tell you how many % to allocate where, or if you want to give them you password that option is available as well and they will manage it for you. The referral link they will give me $10 amazon gift card and you will get 1 month free or some sort of discount. i have used them for a year so far my tsp is on point! when you sign up they will ask you age when you are planning to retire and how aggressive or conservative you want to be with your money and they go on from there.

I've kept 50% in the C and 50% in the S pretty much my entire career and didn't touch it. Retiring next month with a balance that brings a smile to my face every time I look at it. Everyone has different risk tolerances, and I guess mine is pretty high, since I'm still 50-50 in the C and S with 6 weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom