Video Games

That's the best part bro! Lol
That's the best part bro! Lol
It’s still not a good game in my opinion. It’s not how I envisioned a fallout Multiplayer to look but it still has some positives to it. Love BF tho, can’t wait for the next title coming in 2021. Apparently it might have maps that support 64 vs 64. Can’t even imagine how epic that is. Also pubg is the best BR imo. It’s just poorly put together. Love the hardcore nature to it tho.

It’s still not a good game in my opinion. It’s not how I envisioned a fallout Multiplayer to look but it still has some positives to it. Love BF tho, can’t wait for the next title coming in 2021. Apparently it might have maps that support 64 vs 64. Can’t even imagine how epic that is. Also pubg is the best BR imo. It’s just poorly put together. Love the hardcore nature to it tho.
Totally agree on pubg. If it wasn’t developed by some guy in his garage It would be amazing.

Yeah the worst is when you spend like 30 mins loading up and dont see anyone and then get smoked in the back of the head by some pro with an SLR. I'm pretty shitty at it but I like it. I still play BF4, I downloaded on PS4 a few months ago for like $10 and got back into it...still the best FPS in my opinion

Yeah the worst is when you spend like 30 mins loading up and dont see anyone and then get smoked in the back of the head by some pro with an SLR. I'm pretty shitty at it but I like it. I still play BF4, I downloaded on PS4 a few months ago for like $10 and got back into it...still the best FPS in my opinion
Bf5 was awful though. I did like bf one, though it wasn't the ww1 game I wanted.

I'm not overly impressed with the new call of duty from a few hours of play last night, but I haven't touched the multi player yet.

When the vc have ak74u's before they were even invented and the 80s Russians and east Germans for some reason still have akms (and what appears to be fn fnc's) it kinda kills it for me.

Anyone play R6 Siege (PS4 or PC) or Escape from Tarkov (PC)?????
I used to play siege a lot but not anymore. Still think it’s a great game though.

Truth. No arguments. For real tho can a man get some realism?
I wouldn’t know the difference but you’d think a game with a multimillion dollar production budget could get these historical details correct.

Anyone play R6 Siege (PS4 or PC) or Escape from Tarkov (PC)?????
Always was interested in siege I love all the other r6 games going way back to the pc original (which needs a remake imho) but no single player killed it for me.

I don't pc game anymore and am only vaguely familiar with tarkov.
I used to play siege a lot but not anymore. Still think it’s a great game though.

I wouldn’t know the difference but you’d think a game with a multimillion dollar production budget could get these historical details correct.
Exactly.

I just got Cold War yesterday. Didn’t even download the campaign cause I don’t like the CoD campaigns. The multiplayer is fun but no different then any of the other CoD’s. I didn’t realize they used the same engine they used 10 years ago but you can def tell. It’s no where near as smooth or fluid as the last MW. I still think World at War was the best CoD

BFV was an abomination. I could play it for free right now and I’m still not

I just got Cold War yesterday. Didn’t even download the campaign cause I don’t like the CoD campaigns. The multiplayer is fun but no different then any of the other CoD’s. I didn’t realize they used the same engine they used 10 years ago but you can def tell. It’s no where near as smooth or fluid as the last MW. I still think World at War was the best CoD
I got it too. It’s strange that they decided to plan out a new engine for MW last year but use the old engine for the next game with Cold War. Shows how little Activision actually cares because they still make billions lol.

I agree with World at War tho. That and Black Ops 1 are my favorite. I like to brag because I was top 200 in total score for world at war after 3 months of the game being out. Let’s just say I was a big deal amongst my fellow 7th grade class mates ?

I don’t even understand what they do
They can be programmed to react differently to different guns. I only played COD for a few minutes but it seemed like each gun was a little different. When I pulled the right back trigger it went in a quarter of the way and stopped. Then it “broke” like a normal trigger when pulled more. It’s really neat!

They can be programmed to react differently to different guns. I only played COD for a few minutes but it seemed like each gun was a little different. When I pulled the right back trigger it went in a quarter of the way and stopped. Then it “broke” like a normal trigger when pulled more. It’s really neat!
Congratulations you just sold me a ps5

Fuck you...that's a thing?

Back
Top Bottom