What happens when your ATC facility gets destroyed/looted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Why are Americans so scared of everything?

We have no reason to trust our government, police, or private businesses. No one meets our needs anymore, and the worst bit is that we turn that anxiety onto each other.
Gun nuts generally love the current government, as someone stated above hated when the panthers were exercising their 2nd rights, trust police and they walked around Michigan for no reason with their ARs a few weeks ago and weren’t tear gassed, make love to private business except when it speaks out in disagreement with them, they also overwhelmingly shop at Walmart in much of the county because its cheap and don’t care none of it is made in america.

I personally agree we should be scared but gun nuts are scared of the wrong things.

Gun nuts generally love the current government, as someone stated above hated when the panthers were exercising their 2nd rights, trust police and they walked around Michigan for no reason with their ARs a few weeks ago and weren’t tear gassed, make love to private business except when it speaks out in disagreement with them, they also overwhelmingly shop at Walmart in much of the county because its cheap and don’t care none of it is made in america.

I personally agree we should be scared but gun nuts are scared of the wrong things.
I’m not trying to be all peace-love-and-flowers guy, but labeling THEM as gun nuts and making THEM our problem is the same situation that all of the “looters and vandals” are in. This is yet another failure of the system where we’ve planted a billion false flags so we can’t see past getting what we want with our knee-jerk reactions in November.

I’m not trying to be all peace-love-and-flowers guy, but labeling THEM as gun nuts and making THEM our problem is the same situation that all of the “looters and vandals” are in. This is yet another failure of the system where we’ve planted a billion false flags so we can’t see past getting what we want with our knee-jerk reactions in November.
I mean the gun ppl were crying when the football man took a knee. A lot of them are snowflakes. Now they are acting like this is the first time this has happened. “I support the protest but not the looting”. Well you didn’t support it before the looting buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom