What happens when your ATC facility gets destroyed/looted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media absolutely has been covering Covid-19 throughout the protests. Not sure what you’re talking about.
They certainly are not covering it like they have been, and this is by far the biggest chance for serious spread since the pandemic began. There’s almost certainly going to be a spike in cases because of this, and then we’re back at square one. That has barely been mentioned by any media outlets though.

They certainly are not covering it like they have been, and this is by far the biggest chance for serious spread since the pandemic began. There’s almost certainly going to be a spike in cases because of this, and then we’re back at square one. That has barely been mentioned by any media outlets though.
Well, yeah, they can’t cover it like they have been. They have a fixed number of journalists and unfixed number of current events. The articles I’ve seen have echoed your concerns about spreading cases as well. At least they’re mostly outdoors?

he earned that money.

Well, when among other things lawmakers can be influenced to hide 1.7 million dollar tax breaks in bills designed to help people who actually need help, (just a recent example) I think one could argue that what the wealthiest of us "earn" is really rather subjective. I mean, I had never even heard of the FICA cap until transferring to my present facility. One way or another, he has "earned" a shit ton of wealth. 125 billion worth of wealth though??? Eh...

It’s like the Chinese proverb, “you don’t fuck Bezos, Bezos fucks you”. Guy is brilliant though, changed the world more then only about a dozen people over the course of human history, he earned that money.
Imagine sucking off a billionaire and thinking he’s done anything note worthy to humanity’s benefit

yeah that's been interesting. One way or another I guess we will see what happens in (whats the incubation period again?) 5-14 days . Either nothing... or a MASSIVE spike in cases to add to this lucid dystopian dre nightmare we are living through

lol im literally picturing 350 lb alpha controllers at the door trying to shout ppl down w their rapier wit built through 25 years of snarky type A banter and trainee hazing. We might actualyl have a shot to hold! I would never say to point towards the supervisor offices. I wouldn't even think something like that, cuz that wouldnt be nice.
350? When are they going to call in the fat controllers?

350? When are they going to call in the fat controllers?

File footage from your nearest ARTCC Cafeteria...

giphy.gif

I'm not one to defend PushingTin's viewpoint in general, but I for one find it hard to say Trump is a wannabe fascist and his Kool aid drinking supporters will do bad things to keep him in power if need be, and say the police are regularly overstepping thier bounds in regards to the line between serving the community and acting like a militarized street gang, while at the same time being all like "no no please take the guns, not like I need them for anything". I don't get that logic. It doesn't compute.

Also venison and game birds are tasty as fuck and about as all natural free range as you can get.

Wish more of my like minded lefty progressives thought the same. It's a silly juxtaposition imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not one to defend PushingTin's viewpoint in general, but I for one find it hard to say Trump is a wannabe fascist and his Kool aid drinking supporters will do bad things to keep him in power if need be, and say the police are regularly overstepping thier bounds in regards to the line between serving the community and acting like a militarized street gang, while at the same time being all like "no no please take the guns, not like I need them for anything". I don't get that logic. It doesn't compute.

Also venison and game birds are tasty as fuck and about as all natural free range as you can get.

Wish more of my like minded lefty progressives thought the same. It's a silly juxtaposition imho.
The gun control argument depends on who legally owns guns. Everybody got real antsy about their 2nd amendment when it also applied to the Black Panthers.

I think I missing what you are arguing. if you are saying I am anti gun, I am not. I just don’t need to make love to my gun to feel good about myself.

The gun control argument depends on who legally owns guns. Everybody got real antsy about their 2nd amendment when it also applied to the Black Panthers.

and all the gun nuts were really scared about obama coming for their guns when he didn’t do anything to impact the gun market. Seriously why are gun nuts so scared of everything?

and all the gun nuts were really scared about obama coming for their guns when he didn’t do anything to impact the gun market. Seriously why are gun nuts so scared of everything?
*Why are Americans so scared of everything?

We have no reason to trust our government, police, or private businesses. No one meets our needs anymore, and the worst bit is that we turn that anxiety onto each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom