What Vehicle Do You Drive?

yungsodapapi

Trusted Contributor
So.... I.... I just wanted to know what kind of cars do you level 5’s and up drive? I’m trying to plan out my dream life lol

So.... I.... I just wanted to know what kind of cars do you level 5’s and up drive? I’m trying to plan out my dream life lol

I’m at a 12 and drive a GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. When it’s paid off I’ll be leasing a Jaguar F-Type as my second car, but I have a good friend in Jag corporate and will get it for the same money most people pay for an Accord lease

Literally had to Google wth was a dodge status LMAO
What?! The Stratus R/T actually was a sporty little car.
Stratus R/T, Toyota Celica, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mercury Cougar are all fun cars from that early 2000s generation.
One of my vehicles may be from that group.

Stratus R/T, Toyota Celica, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mercury Cougar are all fun cars from that early 2000s generation.

The Eclipse died in 2000. The nonsense that replaced it may burn in Hell. Long live the 1999 Eclipse GTX.

Lol cut me some slack I'm from the south, all we know is buying a $1500 car and putting $3000 rims with $2500 stereo system

Maybe the mods can take all the vehicle related stuff and make a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom