What Vehicle Do You Drive?

2000 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner. Bought usedin 2003w/41K on it. Now 238K. Got my money's worth. Going to drive it to its end then another Toyota. Level 5 at ONT...for now.

Tacoma and 240sx w/LS2

I knew a guy who had an LS in his 240 from my first base. It was actually an LQ something, but it was awesome to hmsee and hear.
Once I get the time and money that would probably be a project of mine or something similar like a LS 350z.

Got pics of the 240?

Oh, to all you new hires. There’s an OTS hire here who got a vanity plate that says controller or something like that. Don’t be that guy.
I knew a guy who had an LS in his 240 from my first base. It was actually an LQ something, but it was awesome to hmsee and hear.
Once I get the time and money that would probably be a project of mine or something similar like a LS 350z.

Yeah it's a blast, I've put a ton of work into it. I was really close to getting a 350z for this project because the chassis is better in a lot of ways, just a little heavier.

Attachments

• IMG_20180824_185805.jpg
    IMG_20180824_185805.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20180917_174732.jpg
    IMG_20180917_174732.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Yeah it's a blast, I've put a ton of work into it. I was really close to getting a 350z for this project because the chassis is better in a lot of ways, just a little heavier.

That makes me hard. I can’t wait to put a Whipple on my truck.

Yeah, I can only imagine how fun t is to drive and the looks people give.
“Oh another 240..”
*starts engine*
DAMNNNNNNN!”

I've seen a level 5 controller with a S 550 Benz and a level 12 controller with a 1970s model station wagon with the wood side paneling lol. Its all about kids, loans, mortgage more then facility level. Audi R8 is probably the nicest car I know a controller having. I actually know 2 controllers that do, both at 11s

I've seen a level 5 controller with a S 550 Benz and a level 12 controller with a 1970s model station wagon with the wood side paneling lol. Its all about kids, loans, mortgage more then facility level. Audi R8 is probably the nicest car I know a controller having. I actually know 2 controllers that do, both at 11s
We have a controller here that has a Porche 911.

Not really a car guy, so I have a Honda Odyssey for the wife and the kids. I drive a Ford Fusion and a 1981 Kawasaki KZ440!

There was a R8 at ZMP when I was there.

The guys at the 5 w S550 is still single having a semi normal work schedule. The dude with wood panel. He's probly divorced and giving half his $ as alimony. Ive got a guy here who has double alimony and lives with roomates, in the ghetto and is the most senior guy here. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy..... NOT.

Back
Top Bottom