Wife involuntarily committed

ThrowawayH

Lurker
My wife is dealing with pseudocyesis (look it up) and was committed involuntary yesterday to the hospital psych ward while visiting her family in a different state. She has the kids with her and this isn't exactly a job for a single dad with three toddlers. I know if I could transfer to this state it would help her by being closer to family and support other than me. My facility could release if NCEPT ever reared his ugly head again (someone make a shitty NCEPT haiku to wake him up). Is this hardship-able under article 99?

She's back with her family now, but she still says she is pregnant and it's likely that if she goes "into labor" again they'll commit her again and probably for longer.

My wife is dealing with pseudocyesis (look it up) and was committed involuntary yesterday to the hospital psych ward while visiting her family in a different state. She has the kids with her and this isn't exactly a job for a single dad with three toddlers. I know if I could transfer to this state it would help her by being closer to family and support other than me. My facility could release if NCEPT ever reared his ugly head again (someone make a shitty NCEPT haiku to wake him up). Is this hardship-able under article 99?

She's back with her family now, but she still says she is pregnant and it's likely that if she goes "into labor" again they'll commit her again and probably for longer.
I troll all the time but check your pms

Your facrep needs to know to help you get this going. If he says no way, go to your RVP with the situation. In my opinion there’s no way in hell an ATM or facrep should deny a hardship for situation stated above. I would state it as something like she’s dealing with (diagnosis) and her doctors are located in (state, city) she has the kids there and her family is already there. The doctors admitting her should strongly help your case.

My haikus are great
I hope your wife gets help soon
I'll return shortly

Back
Top Bottom