Will Military Security Clearance/ Flight Physical Translate?

BravoKiloATC

Trying to develop a mindset on this hiring process, confused on whether or not my military security clearance/flight physical will translate directly to the FAA thus shortening or expediting the process. If anyone can provide any information it is greatly appreciated!

liter a cola

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
Command Center
Trying to develop a mindset on this hiring process, confused on whether or not my military security clearance/flight physical will translate directly to the FAA thus shortening or expediting the process. If anyone can provide any information it is greatly appreciated!
None of them will transfer over. Welcome to the party.

OhG

FAA
Facility
POC Brackett Tower
That shit doesnt even translate between branches. I literally showed up to an Army base in my Navy uniform for the same exact fuckin physical they could've done without me travelling 4 hours away to dusty ass Oklahoma.

No offense... Oklahomans? Oklahomians? Oklahomenese?

SharkBait

Trusted Contributor
I had an active TS/SCI in the military, my clearance for the FAA went through the day it was submitted, not sure if it was a coincidence or not.

MirandaW

Had a clearance from my time in GTMO and it was still good, sped up my process. Got my facility assignment within 6 months of applying and will be there at 8 months from application

Top Bottom