Separate aircraft by assigning different flight paths whose widths or protected airspace do not overlap.
Within that portion of the Gulf of Mexico Low Offshore airspace, use 12 NM between aircraft whose flight paths are defined by published Grid System waypoints.
- 1. The Grid System is defined as those waypoints contained within the Gulf of Mexico Low Offshore airspace and published on the IFR Vertical Flight Reference Chart.
- 2. Lateral separation minima is contained in:
- Section 7, North Atlantic ICAO Region.
- Section 8, Caribbean ICAO Region.
- Section 9, Pacific ICAO Region.
- Section 10, North American ICAO Region - Arctic CTA.