Terminal 03/03/2022 Terminal Basics

Where is everyone thinking of staying? My wife is planning on coming with me and I was told Anatole was a good one to stay at.

I'd like to stay in a Marriot for the amenities. But I'll probably stay wherever the majority of my classmates end up at because I want to be in a study group

Thinking Kims or 152 West if they have availability. I want to have a garage for my car when it hails in the spring lol
I’ve contacted Kim’s place. They’ve got the family house which is what my wife and I are wanting while we’re there. Full furnishing and garage would be great.

Where is everyone thinking of staying? My wife is planning on coming with me and I was told Anatole was a good one to stay at.
I stayed at Anatole a few years ago and the apartment was nice. It's close to the Walmart on Reno/MacArthur and only a 10-15min drive to the Academy. I think you might have to pay extra to use the fitness center but I was cheap and didn't use it

I stayed at Anatole a few years ago and the apartment was nice. It's close to the Walmart on Reno/MacArthur and only a 10-15min drive to the Academy. I think you might have to pay extra to use the fitness center but I was cheap and didn't use it
gym was free when I was there in 2019 and there was RARELY anyone ever there

I have been told good things about Kim's Place as well. I would like a place without roommates, but close enough to others to study together.

Back
Top Bottom