Terminal 03/03/2022 Terminal Basics

I went with getting an apartment at the Anatole. I think I got the last one according to the lady in charge but I don’t know. I thought I wanted a house but changed my mind.

I stayed at Kim’s Place for Terminal Basic. The free food was huge, you get a ton and never really have to eat out if you don’t want to. Having a roommate was nice because we studied together a lot and hosted big study groups. I know a few people that stayed at Anatoles as well and they didn’t have any complaints apart from losing power a couple times.

I'm hoping to get there this year sometime but how does the housing situation work. Do you get an amount per day or do you use your training pay?

I sent them a message requesting a home. They got back to me with some information and a document to sign. Haven’t heard anything since then.
I filled out the request online a few days ago and haven’t heard anything back. Anatole was all booked.

I filled out the request online a few days ago and haven’t heard anything back. Anatole was all booked.
Yeah I’m sorry, I think I ended up getting the last apartment at the Anatole. They pushed back my check in date a few days after our start date due to them being delayed from weather

Hey, I’m in the 04/22 basics class, but skimming through here anyway. Kim’s Place was having issues with that request form, so it’s best to call and speak with them.

I'm coming up on my start Virtual start date of 04/19 and was curious if anyone knew how the per diem worked for housing?
Housing per diem is paid directly from the Travel Office to the provider. All you have to do is send an email to the Travel Office with the provider‘s confirmation letter/number and generally they handle the rest.

Back
Top Bottom