Terminal 10/19/21 Terminal Basics

I have also been leaning towards Kim's Place. It seems to be one of the better places to stay in the area. Especially in regards to possible study groups and other academy students living there.

i would love if we could all live in the same place so we could study together! Im planning on bringing my boyfriend and our big brown doggy so i need to do some more research on where would be best for that.

I agree! Everyone living in the same place would be great! That being said, I am planning on driving to Oklahoma so even if the class ends up living in different places, I would not mind driving around picking people up for a study group.

I’m curious who your HR reps are. I have TH and wondering if we all do. She didn’t give me an estimated OKC date and wondering if you guys were given an estimated date or if she laughed at you too when you asked… maybe it was just me.

I also have TH. I didn't ask about an estimated OKC date, though looking back on it I probably should have. No harm in asking and it is a pretty important thing. The phone connection had not been very good and I was too excited about finally getting a call about the class date.

I have CS as a rep and the first email I got about 10/19 said “projected 11/23” for OKC
But the FOL specifically says they can’t estimate an in person reporting date?

I have CS as a rep and the first email I got about 10/19 said “projected 11/23” for OKC
But the FOL specifically says they can’t estimate an in person reporting date?
That’s cool you got an email. TH just called and then sent EODS to me. Sounds like reps do things a little different through this whole process.

i have TH too.. i emailed her last thursday, still waiting on an email back, called today no answer
Same!

That’s cool you got an email. TH just called and then sent EODS to me. Sounds like reps do things a little different through this whole process.

Same!
Interesting, I don’t think I’ve gotten a single call this entire process. You’d think it would be standardized, but that would be too easy ?

All the email really said was virtual via zoom 10/19 & we won’t get per diem until we’re in OKC, & you can’t be dual employed. Then that it’s projected in person OKC 11/23, terminal. The rest was reconfirming answers to OF-306.

but I’m not sure how much weight to put in the projected date since the FOL was so oddly worded. I’m hoping the next round of documents will clarify things.

So far I have gotten the phone call from TH on 8/31 with the class date. Later that same day I got an email from TH with the EODS requirements. I have not gotten the FOL or a projected start date for OKC. I too am hoping that as we start to get a little bit closer to the actual onboarding and start date that things will start to clear up.

So far I have gotten the phone call from TH on 8/31 with the class date. Later that same day I got an email from TH with the EODS requirements. I have not gotten the FOL or a projected start date for OKC. I too am hoping that as we start to get a little bit closer to the actual onboarding and start date that things will start to clear up.
Interesting, I got an email with a class date 8/30, responded 8/31 accepting, and got FOL 9/7 which I responded to 9/9. That’s all I’ve gotten so far. Well that and having to redo the drug test. What is EODS? I’m blanking.

All the email really said was virtual via zoom 10/19 & we won’t get per diem until we’re in OKC, & you can’t be dual employed. Then that it’s projected in person OKC 11/23, terminal. The rest was reconfirming answers to OF-306.

but I’m not sure how much weight to put in the projected date since the FOL was so oddly worded. I’m hoping the next round of documents will clarify things.
I just got my FOL today! It didn't mention anything about a projected OKC date. Did the projected start come in your FOL? Or was that a different email/phone call?

I did also reach out to Kim and ask about using a projected date in order to reserve a spot there. She said that a projected date works, there is no monetary deposit necessary, and that it is ok if the actual in-person start date moves, just to let her know when we find out. That being said, I filled out a reservation request for Kim's place using the projected start date that you got.

Back
Top Bottom