En Route 10/26/18

Hello,

I just accepted 10/26/18 as my start date. I have not found housing yet. I'm thinking about an Air BNB.
Might want to rethink Air BNB....or at least call student services and see if it'll be okay. Couple months ago I heard they won't reimburse if you stay at one. Not sure what happened after that.

I'm going to be in the 10/26 enroute class as well. I've heard nothing but great things about Kim's place and that's where myself and another one of our classmates is staying. It would be nice to have as many people from our class nearby for when we have to study together.

I'm going to be in the 10/26 enroute class as well. I've heard nothing but great things about Kim's place and that's where myself and another one of our classmates is staying. It would be nice to have as many people from our class nearby for when we have to study together.

Working on getting myself set up at Kim's Place as well right now

Haven’t yet, still scanning my options. Leaning towards Kim’s Place but not locked in just yet.
I'm thinking about Isola Bella.
PS. If anyone is interested in staying at Isola Bella. I'm looking for a room mate.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I just spoke with the Michelle at Isola Bella. She said that she has 2 bed room fully furnished for $60 per night. ($30 per room mate)
Internet, Breakfast & Dinner included. Any takers???

Back
Top Bottom