En Route 4/15/2019 Academy

tacoking

Just received an FOL for this class date. EnRoute.
Planning on staying at I.B.
If anyone else has this date, where are you staying and why?

*Edit: and let's be friends?

Just requested to book at Kim's. I think I prefer Kim's over IB now after a bit of research lol
According to her, there's two of us from this class now that have signed up for Kims. Hopefully more of us on here can join us there!

Some friends recommended an individual with a home near Kim's. I'm going to try them out and see if the place is available. If not, begrudgingly Kim's.

I just booked a room to stay at Kim's Place. Requested a three-person shared (exclude food pack) with FAA Shuttle service. I hope Kim tries to room people who are in the same class type; if not, she does appear to take roommate requests if anyone here wants to room with me! I'm clean, enjoy board/video games, and like working out and rock climbing!

I just booked a room to stay at Kim's Place. Requested a three-person shared (exclude food pack) with FAA Shuttle service. I hope Kim tries to room people who are in the same class type; if not, she does appear to take roommate requests if anyone here wants to room with me! I'm clean, enjoy board/video games, and like working out and rock climbing!

PM'ed you.

Kim will work to put people that are in the same class in the same house. We had 10/18 kids in our class at Kim’s.

Just an update to whoever else has this class. There are four of us for this class that are staying at Kims as of today.

*Edit: now 5 :)

Last edited:
Kim wanted to charge $81/day since my wife and pup are coming. Outrageous
That is pretty steep. 2400/mo. I would check out Anatole. They can be expensive, but at least they're right next to the academy. And they're damn nice. If you're wanting to save money though, check out Isobella. It's hit or miss with them though, some units are really nice and updated, some are shit. I would hope/assume they put families in nicer units.

Kim wanted to charge $81/day since my wife and pup are coming. Outrageous

My wife came out and visited a couple of times, the 1 bedrooms at Anatole were the perfect size. Ive heard of other couples staying at walnut gardens as well, i believe they only rent out to FAA employees.

Back
Top Bottom