En Route 5/3/21

Lol sorry, I guess I must have gotten the last class date for April, honestly though I was just relieved when after she said the May class dates were canceled that she was gonna get me a new date and FOL soon
She said I’ll be getting an FOL within the next few days too even though my date isn’t until June. I’m just looking at the bright side that it allows me to save up a little extra money. What’s another month? ? I just don’t really like my job so I was really looking forward to getting out ASAP lol. Good luck to you!

She said I’ll be getting an FOL within the next few days too even though my date isn’t until June. I’m just looking at the bright side that it allows me to save up a little extra money. What’s another month? ? I just don’t really like my job so I was really looking forward to getting out ASAP lol. Good luck to you!
Same to you.

Hey niner. If you haven't already I would email your HR rep and let him/her know that you are interested in an earlier date. If a spot becomes available, you could then be considered a replacement. Worth a shot, never know what may open up in the coming month.

Hey niner. If you haven't already I would email your HR rep and let him/her know that you are interested in an earlier date. If a spot becomes available, you could then be considered a replacement. Worth a shot, never know what may open up in the coming month.
I talked to her on the phone and mentioned if something becomes available earlier, I’d take it if possible! She said she’d let me know, but idk if she can change it once I have an FOL.

Back
Top Bottom