En Route 5/3/21

Pre employment test are only good for 6 months. This will be my 3rd one. I have also been through the medical appointment twice and security clearance twice. 2017 bid
Haha alright cool. I took mine Dec 7, so I’ll look forward to the next one. Hopefully in a less sketch area.

Well Sloppycobb13 I just called TH and she answered! ? I was like “I just wanted to make sure you received my start date acceptance email and was curious if you knew what the onboarding date is” she confirmed that she did receive my start date email and that she doesn’t know when our onboarding date is. Thought you might like to know lol. It was stressing me out that she never acknowledged my acceptance email and I just wanted to make sure she got it and I’m not missing out ? she was very nice!

Well Sloppycobb13 I just called TH and she answered! ? I was like “I just wanted to make sure you received my start date acceptance email and was curious if you knew what the onboarding date is” she confirmed that she did receive my start date email and that she doesn’t know when our onboarding date is. Thought you might like to know lol. It was stressing me out that she never acknowledged my acceptance email and I just wanted to make sure she got it and I’m not missing out ? she was very nice!
HAHAHAH thanks! You are the best. I guess I will refrain from calling her. If I don't hear anything by April...

TH sent me a FOL for 3/18. I called and was like TH you cant be doing this to me. I almost shit my pants. She's cool as hell though!!!

TH sent me a FOL for 3/18. I called and was like TH you cant be doing this to me. I almost shit my pants. She's cool as hell though!!!
Hahahaha omg! I would’ve been like “is there room in the class for me?” ? what did she say when you told her it was wrong?

Hahahaha omg! I would’ve been like “is there room in the class for me?” ? what did she say when you told her it was wrong?
I’m pretty sure I could have taken it if I signed the paper because she said “so you aren’t coming to class” and I was like “for sure, on 5/03 lol” she said “ew we child”. I kinda need a bit more time to save since basics is online and we won’t be getting per diem that first month or so lol.

I’m pretty sure I could have taken it if I signed the paper because she said “so you aren’t coming to class” and I was like “for sure, on 5/03 lol” she said “ew we child”. I kinda need a bit more time to save since basics is online and we won’t be getting per diem that first month or so lol.
Lol pay at the academy is an increase for me ? I just work a part time job so it’s looking real nice and I’ll take it as soon as I can ? that’s funny though lol

Back
Top Bottom