Terminal 8/31/18 Terminal Basics

PCS10

FAA
Facility
ALB Albany Tower
Currently looking at housing options for this start date for basics. Considering Anatole as I will be bringing my apartment with me basically (or it all goes in storage). If anyone else has this same class and is interested in having a roommate let me know. My dog will be coming along as well so you would need to be alright with dogs. Additionally, if anyone has any suggestions for housing that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just got my FOL for this class! Sounds like Anatole is already booked up, so I’m thinking about staying at Zoe Homes...

Last edited:
Awesome to see someone else with this date! I had not looked at Zoe homes. I contacted Kim at Kim's place already and if she has others willing to live with a dog then I can get in there. Otherwise I'm looking more closely at Isola Bella now since we are getting closer to the start date and I have not heard anything more.

I think I'm staying at Kim's. Got 8/31 terminal basics. Wish I had a dog! But I'm pretty sure dog's are fine at Kim's place

I think I'm staying at Kim's. Got 8/31 terminal basics. Wish I had a dog! But I'm pretty sure dog's are fine at Kim's place
If you would like a great dog roommate I can help! Just let Kim know when/if you contact her. She advised me that she could accommodate a dog as long as there were others willing to live with a dog with a similar start date.

ps. my picture is my dog when she got to come to work with me.

I'm in this class now. Called my rep back after some things changed and could accept the previous offer for this class as an earlier start date. Hmm Anatole is booked up? Likely will be Kim's Place for me then. I'd be perfectly fine living with a dog @PCS10 !

FYI, I just called Anatole directly, and it sounds like they DO still have availability. I didn’t realize I was talking with some 3rd party leasing company when I was told they were booked. Sounds like you guys might have a good thing figured out at Kim’s already, though! But for anyone else with this class looking to stay at Anatole... Call them directly :)

If you would like a great dog roommate I can help! Just let Kim know when/if you contact her. She advised me that she could accommodate a dog as long as there were others willing to live with a dog with a similar start date.

ps. my picture is my dog when she got to come to work with me.

Hey that sounds great. I’ve already talked to Kim once but I’ll send her a message that I’m cool with a roommate with a dog. That picture is hilarious, looks like a cool dog too haha. I’ll let you know what I find out.

Great! I'm going to give Kim a call today and see what else I can find out as well. But glad to see that a few others are getting this class date now.

I received my FOL for this class a few weeks ago. Already locked up a place at Kim’s. Sounds like she might have some availability left for this class.

Kim’s place is awesome!! All the amenities, gym membership, and comraderie with all the other students helps a lot. I just finished terminal, good luck to you all!

Kim’s place is awesome!! All the amenities, gym membership, and comraderie with all the other students helps a lot. I just finished terminal, good luck to you all!
How many passed in your class? Seems like the numbers are still pretty dismal from other threads but idk how recent they are

I'll be in Kim's, Received and email last week from her. Looks like she has be paired with CoryJ, and one other for this class.

I’m in this class as well, still deciding where to stay. I want to be where majority of my classmates will be since working together seems to be the key to passing. Do y’all want to start a FB group?

A facebook group sounds like a great idea! just from this post I think 4 of us are in Kim's Place, one in Isola Bella, and one at Anatolle. I'll PM you and we can get the facebook group started.

Okay great, I did IB they have a special right now 35$/night and that includes food mon-Friday and weekly housekeeping lol

Back
Top Bottom