Terminal 8/31/18 Terminal Basics

Just started up a facebook group, anyone with this start date who would like to be added just PM here with your name or a way to find you and I'll get you added.

Got 8 people in the FB group thus far. Anyone that checked in here that’s not in the group yet?

I know Enroute classes every so often do 12 spot classes. I was wondering if they do it for Terminal classes and if so wonder if this is one...

Got 8 people in the FB group thus far. Anyone that checked in here that’s not in the group yet?

I know Enroute classes every so often do 12 spot classes. I was wondering if they do it for Terminal classes and if so wonder if this is one...
Not sure how many we will have. My guess is that a few for this class are not on either forum, or in existing Facebook chats/groups for this class. We will get everyone into the group who wants to be once we start class. We start the 31st, then pretty sure we get a 3 days weekend for labor day. Would be a prime chance to get together and get to know everyone that first weekend.

Back
Top Bottom