Academy Map

HighFrequency

Trusted Contributor
Hey everyone,

Starting Terminal Basics in about a month and I've been looking for info on the Academy Airport map. Found a pretty simple layout on StuckMic from 2011 (which I've attached here), but is it current?

I'm a CTO holder, so I figured I'd get back into the swing of memorizing airport diagrams. Was wondering if there might be a more detailed map with runway distances, elevation, threshold-to-taxiway length, etc.

Thanks!

Attachments

• OnPaste.20170720-164706.png
    OnPaste.20170720-164706.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 368
after basics when you get across the street, they give you the LOA's and SOP's that they use for the AAC. Honestly though you wont need to know any of the info that you are looking for. Also I dont know if the map you have is up to date or not, I didnt think they had a taxiway K when I was there.

after basics when you get across the street, they give you the LOA's and SOP's that they use for the AAC. Honestly though you wont need to know any of the info that you are looking for. Also I dont know if the map you have is up to date or not, I didnt think they had a taxiway K when I was there.

Ok, that's about what I figured. Makes sense that they don't want people to bite off more than they can chew. Just incredibly bored at work with no traffic and nothing to read haha

There still isn't a taxiway K. It's technically in the computer program, but only for an RPO function if they need to fix something in that area.

Back
Top Bottom