*Internal to Agency*
- Open & Closing Dates
07/01/2021 to 06/30/2022
- Pay Scale & Grade
$137,971 to $186,263 per year
Salary range cited above includes a locality rate of 26.04%. FAA employee pay rate with locality pay is capped by law at $199,300.
- Appointment Type
- Work Schedule
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed
Yes - Permanent Change of Station (PCS) - Employees with status: A fixed relocation payment of $27,000 will be paid.
SummaryServes as a Air Traffic Control Specialist at a Level 11 Tower and Approach Control Facility and is responsible for the safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic.
ResponsibilitiesServes as a Radar Controller at a Level 11 Tower and Approach Control Facility and is responsible for the safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic. A Level 11 radar approach control is characterized by a traffic density measure of 100 or more instrument operations per hour. Incumbent projects a positive, cooperative attitude towards system users and operators.
Travel RequiredNot required - The job does not require any travel.
Conditions of Employment
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must submit an SF50 (See Required Documents)
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- Qualifications must be met by the closing date of this vacancy announcement.
- APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE THROUGH AVIATOR
QualificationsBasic qualifications for Certified Professional Controller (CPC) positions in the terminal and en route options:
- Specialized Experience Required for CPC Positions: Must have been facility rated or area certified in an ATO terminal/en route facility.
- Rating and Evaluation Criteria: In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, candidates will be rated in accordance with the instructions on FAA Form 3330-43-1 (dated 6/00), Rating of Air Traffic Experience for AT Movement.
<p>Serves as a Air Traffic Control Specialist at a Level 11 Tower and Approach Control Facility and is responsible for the safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic.</p>