Anonymity

These were mostly the answers I expected to see. Except all the N90 folks don’t seem to care that everyone knows where they work? Flexing or just dgaf?

Meh. I put enough info out there that if people want to find out who I am they can. Pretty easy really, how many air traffic controllers who have worked at 2 centers and a large tracon used to base jump? Oh that's right, one. I also speak my mind to anyone in NATCA. Let's be honest, doxxing people here is pretty easy. I find it funny when people are so coy about trying to hide who they are.

A tag line I always use at work gave me away. Someone text me the other day and asked if it was me. It was too funny to say no. c'est la vie

That’s why
ATC is a small world, and chances are you know or will know a lot of the people you interact with here, so let's keep this a civil, useful, and professional (at least a little bit) online community.
is the first sentence in the site guide lines.

unfortunately there are people will try to seek out and create problems for others because of their online activity or opinions. Those people are turds. especially the ones in positions of “authority“.

That’s why

is the first sentence in the site guide lines.

unfortunately there are people will try to seek out and create problems for others because of their online activity or opinions. Those people are turds. especially the ones in positions of “authority“.
As administrator, have you ever been approached by any authority or leadership figure to help revel the identity of a .65 member you might have more advanced or detailed knowledge of as the administrator?

As administrator, have you ever been approached by any authority or leadership figure to help revel the identity of a .65 member you might have more advanced or detailed knowledge of as the administrator?
I'm curious as well but I couldn't stop myself from reading this like a mesothelioma commercial
have you or your loved one been exposed to attempted doxxing?! If so, you may be entitled to CASH MONEY! call jimmy “the hammer” beam RIGHT NOW at fififive fifive fifive!

other than Phillyman2633 asking for phone numbers for people with “cute” avatars, no. If someone tried id Probably blacklist the ip so they couldn’t even connect to the webserver.

it’s usually the other way around, people letting me know theyre getting grief.

I remember when this site opened, and putting your facility was required to join a specific part of the site. I still have the convo with MJ where he granted me an exception for anonymity, haha.

I'm still confused. How would MJ handle this?
edit: I suppose we could look at the privacy policy, but honestly, it makes you wonder about using a site like this.

I remember when this site opened, and putting your facility was required to join a specific part of the site. I still have the convo with MJ where he granted me an exception for anonymity, haha.

pretty easy to figure out
-raised by a cup of coffee
-captain of the gravy train
-can cause the jibblies
-over a million ladies tall

Try harder next time

Except all the N90 folks don’t seem to care that everyone knows where they work? Flexing or just dgaf?

because the only way to correct the massive amounts of bullshit spread about N90 on this site by people who have never even been to New York is for people to know you are actually there.

also flexing.

because the only way to correct the massive amounts of bullshit spread about N90 on this site by people who have never even been to New York is for people to know you are actually there.

also flexing.

By massive amounts of bullshit are you referring to the agency wide rumor that N90 washes everyone to keep mando OT?

By massive amounts of bullshit are you referring to the agency wide rumor that N90 washes everyone to keep mando OT?

that’s one of them. 98% of the things you hear about N90 are from washouts who can’t admit they couldn’t do it, or from people who know someone who knows someone who’s dogs walker knows someone.

Back
Top Bottom