Anyone have the scoop?

There were some weird comments on the NATCA FB regarding the award picture and ceremony, might be vailed references to this or a similar incident.

There were some weird comments on the NATCA FB regarding the award picture and ceremony, might be vailed references to this or a similar incident.

ya and Reddit is basically NATCA state TV so prob a false flag operation to distract from pizzagate.

p.s. i heard that when Biden fell off his non-moving bike the entire NEB winced and tasted pavement too. Connected like ET & Elliott!

Moon Bicycle GIF

I was there. Bad blood between 1 of the DEN guys and the training rep. They get chippy at each other, get separated and the vegas guy punched the DEN guy.
I've been shunned from the natca circle of trust, at least it feels that way but off the top of my head the only "high up" Vegas person that would be at an event like that is Jamaal.

The only comments from the event are about some dude at PCT not getting recognized as part of a save. The pictures have no comments other than one that says "Looking good guys".

So how about you guys actually provide some real proof other than the rumor mill. If there is an actual video or pictures then I'd love to see it and then say how it was shitty of them. Until then this just sounds like misinformation to cause divisiveness.

Edit: Also, the guy that made the claim on reddit made a new account solely to post this. When asked for a video he said he wasn't going to post it and that "the people that know, know." Just some anti-union person trying to lie. Same goes for OP here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom