Anyone have the scoop?

r/ATC = r/ATM

no other option sucking GIF

bitch slap slapping GIF

How do your coworkers feel the union is doing? Not trying to bull shit you, I know the union is strong there.
Although we are 100% membership afaik, there is a lot of anger at National and the local, although most of it is because of how they’ve handled the whole PHL thing I believe plus some anti-vax diehards.

Although we are 100% membership afaik, there is a lot of anger at National and the local, although most of it is because of how they’ve handled the whole PHL thing I believe plus some anti-vax diehards.
It seems everyone has some anti vax die hards. But it seems everyone has a different opinion about national depending what is going on locally. Lower levels or people that want to move hate NCEPT because it seems it’ll never end. Mid levels same thing and they want academy people because then they can get movement. Higher levels are on continuous 6 day work weeks and are exhausted. There may be other things but that’s what I have seen.

Thank you for responding about that.

The community over on Reddit used to be an almost unanimous diehard union jerk circle. Now the overwhelming majority of the comments are critical. That pretty much sums up sentiments throughout the NAS. I’m sure if you took a poll, overall support for NATCA would be at an all time low.

There may be some locals out there that are helpful in individual situations and may maintain relative popularity with their membership, but finding anyone who approves of national leadership is becoming difficult. The fact that Rinaldi is still around and *allegedly* still pulling in “consulting fees” from NATCA is sketch as fuck and screams corruption.

Last edited:
The community over on Reddit used to be an almost unanimous diehard union jerk circle. Now the overwhelming majority of the comments are critical. That pretty much sums up sentiments throughout the NAS. I’m sure if you took a poll, overall support for NATCA would be at an all time low.

There may be some locals out there that are helpful in individual situations and may maintain relative popularity with their membership, but finding anyone who approves of national leadership is becoming difficult. The fact that Rinaldi is still around and *allegedly* still pulling in “consulting fees” from NATCA is sketch as fuck and screams corruption.
It’s like congress. Most people like their local but don’t like the organization as a whole. But we keep electing our guys so nothing changes

It’s like congress. Most people like their local but don’t like the organization as a whole. But we keep electing our guys so nothing changes
Didn’t Santa run un-opposed though? It’s seeming more and more like he was installed as a figurehead while the same old leadership (Paul and Trish) are still heavily involved, if not actually running things behind the scenes.

Sorry but PHL thing? Regards to Vax or? Just trying to follow the thread.

Sorry but PHL thing? Regards to Vax or? Just trying to follow the thread.
I asked him how things were at his facility because it’s a well know top notch union ran facility. PHL is talking about moving an area from that facility to PHL.

People were not happy about the vax requirement that natca supported.

I asked to see what people are saying at a stronger union facility. That’s all.

People can support the vax and make a statement like the post master union did. How'd the vaccine protection workout at your facility? We still got some people who were vaccinated AND got covid.

People can support the vax and make a statement like the post master union did. How'd the vaccine protection workout at your facility? We still got some people who were vaccinated AND got covid.
NATCA has rubber stamped every ridiculous COVID policy the agency has implemented over the past 2.5 years. Mask requirements, vax requirements, stopping training for 1.5+ years, giving un-vaxxed unlimited free contact tracing leave, not giving anyone hazard pay, etc. They literally fought for nothing, other than maybe trying to extend 5 on 5 off for as long as possible. “Collaboration” is a joke and a scam.

NATCA has rubber stamped every ridiculous COVID policy the agency has implemented over the past 2.5 years. Mask requirements, vax requirements, stopping training for 1.5+ years, giving un-vaxxed unlimited free contact tracing leave, not giving anyone hazard pay, etc. They literally fought for nothing, other than maybe trying to extend 5 on 5 off for as long as possible. “Collaboration” is a joke and a scam.

????

On Fire GIF

Back
Top Bottom